preparing for my etsy shop opening

Wednesday, April 7, 2010


I've been working the last couple of days on trying to get my shop set up on Etsy ... something that I've wanted to do for quite a while. I love Etsy ... I look forward to reading Etsy's daily emails (my morning inspiration!) and so I'm always totally surprised when I tell someone about Etsy and they look at me like I have two heads. Just incase you are one of my family members reading this right now - check this out ... http://www.etsy.com/ 

I'm almost there ... I have my etsy and paypal accounts set up ... I've been taking pictures of the handful of mini mixed media collages that I created last month ... and I am almost finished working on all of the other "non" creative things like packing materials and postal rates (ugghhh!). I'm setting my deadline to have some items listed in my shop by the end of the week. 

The collage picture above is one of the first items that I am going to put in the shop. I'll let you know when the shop is set up ... I think I will have to figure out how to add an Etsy button to my blog too (ughhh! another detail to work out!).

And while I'm on the topic of Etsy ... I just purchased a print this morning from Katherine Quinn. She is an artist from New Zealand that I have been admiring on Etsy for quite a while ... if you get a minute, check out her etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/sleepandhersisters


Here's what I bought from Katherine ... I can't wait to receive it!   

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!