easter postcard from Paris

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter everyone! This adorable little postcard is from my collection of vintage cards. I picked this one up in Paris a few years ago when I was there with my daughter on a school trip. I forgot all about it until I was going through some amazing royalty free Easter images on the Graphics Fairy blog

Karen .. aka "the Graphics Fairy" ... always has some amazing images that can be used for crafting projects. And I just noticed that Karen has added two more blogs that she promotes crafts and diy projects that have used images from her blog ... you can view them here and here!

I have been incredibly busy the past couple of weeks and unable to do any Easter projects myself or with the kids ... but here's a couple of ideas that I've seen lately and I would like to try if I have time on the weekend ...

This first one is from the Scrapbook and Cards Today's blog. There are some sweet downloads for Easter cards and scrapbook pages and there's lots of project how to's.


I also loved the Easter wreath that was featured on craftaholics anonymous ... the tutorial is by Catherine at Design Editor and it's just too cute. I am going to have to stock up on these little chicks for next year.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend and don't eat too much chocolate! 

1 comment:

  1. For a moment I thought the little yellow birds were "Peeps!" Not quite weather proof ;)

    CathyV

    ReplyDelete