guest hosting at Craftaholics Anonymous today

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello everyone ... I'm so excited to be guest hosting at Craftaholics Anonymous today! Linda has an amazing site that is full of amazing tutorials and crafting ideas. I hope that you will pop over to visit and say hello!!




I also wanted to share with you my scrabble tile Archie bracelet ... I just finished it this morning ...
 

... isn't it cute!

My scrabble tile charm tutorial can be found here.

Here's the "gang" ... Mr. Lodge, Mr. Weatherbee, Ms. Grundy, Dilton, Jughead, Betty, Archie, Veronica, Reggie, Moose and Pop. I also cut a small "Archie and the gang" comic book from an advertisement for the books as a 12th charm.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So CUTE!!!!!! I LUV it Girl!!!!! So sorry that I didn't get back to you about the colored ice in Jan. Didn't see it! Feel free to email me anytime...susiebeestudios@gmail.com . :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute bracelet- it'd also be cute as a choker!!- i don't wear bracelets very often b/c they bang against my guitar and make a weird noise-

    ReplyDelete