I believe

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I believe in pink.
I believe that laughter
is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing,
kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong
when everything seems
to be going wrong.
I believe that happy girls
are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow
is another day,
and I believe in miracles.

I love this saying by Audrey Hepburn. I came across it again today as I was learning how to "pin" on pinterest. That site is totally addictive ... check it out if you haven't already!

Today was my birthday. My daughter took a couple of pictures of me so that I could remember what I looked like today. I added Audrey's quote to the photo because it is so "me".

3 comments:

  1. I believe you look simply beautiful...happy birthday sweet soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through Collage Making Directory. Happy belated b-day. Great quote - and I too find pinterest "totally addicting." p.s. Lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Birthday wishes. Audrey was always so classy it's no wonder she had such a wonderful creed for life.

    ReplyDelete