new jewellery findings

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I have been super busy this fall with lots of projects on the go. I just need to find some time to organize my photos and my thoughts so I can share a few of them with you.

I feel like a kid in a candy store with some of my new jewellery findings. I'm especially excited about my new pendant trays for necklaces, earrings and rings. I've also got some amazing glass domes that are perfect for making your own paper weights ... I'm thinking teacher's gifts at the moment. 

I'm putting together another little tutorial to show you how to use the pendant trays with the glass inserts ... I will post it later this week.

Scrapbook Queens has my new jewellery findings and glass domes in stock now.


I'm also working on class projects using my jewellery findings and glass domes for holiday gift giving classes. The glass domes make wonderful paper weights and I was thrilled to find the perfect box to hold my paper weights at Creative Bag.

The picture above is a close up of my little gift box for the glass dome paper weight. The small mod box from Creative Bag was plain ... so of course I had to make it my own with paper and ribbon scraps.  I think that I will have to  include one of these gift boxes as a part of the paper weight class ... they were just too much fun to make. 

I'll let you know when my class projects and dates are finalized. You can see more information about my classes here .

Hoping that you have a happy and creative week!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!